You can cancel any paid service:
• Job Provider contracting Casual workers can cancel the job at any time without penalty
• After job is completed and Job Provider decides to pay Job Seeker through the app, Jobsdiem has no responsibility for any refund as payment is a non-obligatory transaction between Job Provider and Job Seeker alone.
• Unlocking credits purchased – Unless mentioned bellow, Job Providers are not entitled for refunds on the credits bought, however the credit does not expires and can be used at any point in the future.
Moreover, if we terminate or suspend your account for your breach of the platform terms then you will receive no refund or exchange for any unused credits on a subscription or payment of any paid service. However, in a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, if there is an issue, you can contact us for refund or any other issues through our email email@example.com
We will refund you back in the following circumstances:
1. We required to refund as per the provision of law;
2. If we conclude that the original payment was made out of fraud;
3. If there is duplicate payment made due to technical glitch, or any other error;
4. If we consider the refund is necessary as per customer support staff.
5. If a job is disputed and proved any wrong doing or misconduct.
2. HOW CAN I GET MY REFUND?
Our refund policies are simple. You can claim refund by:
1. Contacting customer service by in-app chat or;
2. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job ID number.
We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our customer service team for any inquiry or problem.
3. UNETHICAL ORDER & CANCELLATION POLICY
In case of any order is made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled and Jobsdiem will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
4. REFUND CYCLE:
Complete refund process normally takes about 7 days for regular refunds and up to 15 days for disputes.